Drag from here
- Every moment happens twice: inside and outside, and they are two different histories.
- The best moments in reading are when you come across a thought, a feeling.
- History is always written by the winners
- "History is a set of lies agreed upon." ― Napoléon Bonaparte
- Study the past if you would define the future."
- History is written by the victors."
― Walter Benjamin
- If history were taught in the form of stories, it would never be forgotten.
- Histories don't make men; men make histories.
- Reality denied comes back to haunt.