PNB's Set of Digital Products
- A landmark initiative PNB eRupaya ( a pre-paid card) which has been conceived as safe & fast digital transaction in those rural areas where there is internet connectivity problem and literacy level is very low. Based on the success rate in pilot project in Rarah village in Bharatpur Distt of Rajsthan, PNB is going to implement the cashless village project in 26 villages in the next 30 days on Pan India basis.
- In another major initiative to promote digital transactions the bank has launched the Bharat QR Code mode of payment through mobile by just scanning the QR code of merchant & clicking on the pay option only. It is very easy & safe mode of digital payment without the use of POS terminal. Thus It has eliminated the need of carrying debit or credit card physically
- The bank has also launched Rupay International Debit card on Rupay platform developed by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) to facilitate Indian customers visiting abroad to do seamless transactions . Bank has also enabled all their 10000 ATMS to accept the visa cards for withdrawl of cash. It will benefit the foreigner as well as Indian customers having visa cards
- Another major initiative was launch of IMT facility (Instant Money Transfer) through SMS for those customers who are not having any saving accounts and based on the mobile number & OTP, a person can withdraw money from ATMs.
- Mobile Banking Services for PNB, RRBs (Regional Rural Bank ) customers has also been started. It will facilitate customers residing in rural areas and banking with RRBs in the states of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar , Himachal Pradesh and Punjab
- For PNB the relentless act of invention and innovation and initiative is the best marketing asset